THE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The Aims and objectives of the Institute are to:
- Offer Competency Based Training & Assessment (CBT & A) as per National Vocational Qualification Framework (NVQF) developed by National Vocational Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) Government of Pakistan.
- Students will be certified by following accreditation authorities:
- National Vocational Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC)
- Sindh Board of Technical Education (SBTE)
- City and Guilds (of London Institute)
- Provide instructors who have been trained for instructions in Competency Based Training & Assessment and have extensive industry experience.
- Provide continuous improvement in training both theoretical and hands-on applications.
- Provide training in workshops that will simulate the workplace.
- Provide up-to-date tools and equipment for students.
- Work closely with business and industry to establish linkages for internship and job placement.
- Assist students in finding, job / internship and to help with transition from Institute to work place on completion of the courses.
- Provide educational training in work readiness skills and in work ethics to inculcate good work habits and attitudes.
- The technical programs will be open to all student without any discrimination on the basis of language, religion or gender.